Monday, February 4, 2013

Fun Hats

Lately I have been making a bunch of fun hats.  They seem to be the new 'it" thing!  OK by me as it gives me a lot of work!

Here are the most recent examples of my work:


 Monster hat with matching mittens (brother and sister)


 Monster hat with matching mittens (brother and sister)


monster hats - my biggest seller


Owl hats have been my next biggest seller.


blue owl for a teen


and an olive green one for her friend


puppy dog hat


sock monkey hat - made for a CF fundraiser


dinosaur hat


cow hat


penguin hat


Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter's Hat


Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire Cat Hat

I love making fun hats!!!  If you are looking to purchase one for a friend or family member, visit my Facebook page and send me a message.  Prices are reasonable and everything is custom made.


No comments:

Post a Comment